These where so yummy. Its another Paula Deen recipe picked by Michelle. My mom came over and we made it here. We grilled them instead of baking. Everyone loved them. We had mini tater tots to go with. This is our 4th pick for Foodie Fanatices. It made about 26 sliders.
2 lbs ground chuck
10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
1 tsp ground black pepper
1/2 tsp salt
Parker House-style rolls, split and toasted (we used slider rolls, untoasted)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place a cooling rack inside a rimmed baking sheet.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the ground chuck, bacon, cheese, pepper and salt.
3. Form mixture into 25 (2-inch) patties. Place on cooling rack. Bake 20 minutes.
4. Spread Slider Sauce on bottom half of each roll; top with 1 burger.
5. Spoon Caramelized Onions evenly over each burger, cover with top half of each roll. Serve immediately.
1/2 cup mayo
2 tsp sweet pickle relish
2 tsp red wine vinegar
1/2 tsp. Greek Seasoning (see below)
1/4 tsp sugar
Mix together in bowl. Cover and refrigerate.
2 T butter
2 large sweet onions, thinly sliced.
In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add onions, and cook, stirring frequently, 10 to 12 minutes, or until caramel colored.