Monday, September 21, 2009

Buckeye Pie

Ok I'm back. I haven't posted anything in awhile, been kind of busy. We just moved into a new house. Been here for 3 weeks now. We are loving the move. Now that everything is unpacked I can get back to making some good food.

I got this recipe off of my mom's blog Something new is cooking. I love peanut butter and chocolate together, so I figured I will make it. And let me tell you, it was so yummy. I'm having trouble gettingthe picture's to upload so I will try tomorrow to get them on


Ingredients:
3/4 cup peanut butter
2 cups milk
1 large chocolate instant pudding
16 oz Cool Whip
4 oz cream cheese
1 cup powdered sugar
2 chocolate pie crusts
Directions:
Mix powdered sugar, peanut butter, cream cheese together. Add 1/2 the whip cream and mix until well blended. Divide the mix between the two pie crusts.
Mix the milk and instant pudding together for 2 minutes. Pour the pudding into the two pies and spread out evenly.
Spread the remaining Cool Whip over top of the two pies. Garnish with chocolate shavings or sprinkles.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Told you it was DELICIOUS!

Kim said...

That sounds absolutely to die for. I tried Paula's peanut butter pie and loved it. This sounds like another great one to try.